Grant Sapkin works as a Joint Venture Relations at RapidFunnel Inc.
He helps create more growth for RapidFunnel to empower individuals & companies to more authentically share their story in the digital age when shouting is easier than being heard.
By the age of 15, he became attracted to personal growth by diving into the network marketing industry. He developed an entrepreneurial spirit by becoming an independent business owner with four different companies.
December 2021, he has launched BurrstSports which helps young athletes monetize their content in the form of NFT collections.
Episode Summary –
As per research, only 2% of sales are made on the first contact; that means if you don’t follow up, you lose 98% of your potential sales.
If you want more sales, you need to increase your follow-ups.
Until you get the customer on board, never stop following up, but that doesn’t mean you have to be pushy.
Like everything else, follow-ups must also be done with the right strategy and process.
In this episode, Grant Sapkin talks about the importance of follow-ups and shares insightful strategies to build genuine relationships.
Snapshot of the Key Points from the Episode:
- Grant talks about the importance of follow-ups.
- Grant shares statistics on how many times you need to follow up before closing the sales.
- Grant talks about why people don’t follow up and how to overcome it.
- Grant talks about how to build genuine relationships online without being spammy.
- What does authenticity mean to Grant and the difference between one-to-one vs. one-to-many approaches?
- Grant talks about how he helps businesses grow their sales.
- Grant talks about how using bots can affect your branding.
How to Connect with Grant Sapkin:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/grant.sapkin/
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/grantsapkin/
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/grantsapkin
Book A Call: https://calendly.com/grantsapkin