Episode Summary –
You want to procrastinate or not; it is entirely your choice.
You can hope, wish, and do all those things, but until you do something about it, you will never stop procrastinating.
Procrastination is like a silent killer; it stops us from taking action.
In this episode, I share some strategies on how to stop procrastination and achieve what you want.
Everyone procrastinates, but the difference lies in how you handle yourself & overcome procrastination.
The first step towards overcoming procrastination is to be willing to stop procrastination.
Snapshot of the Key Points from the Episode:
- Why do we procrastinate?
- Do you really want to overcome procrastination?
- What are the strategies to implement to overcome procrastination?
- Is it really your goal or is it someone elses?
- What do you need to stop doing to overcome procrastination?
- How can visualization help you stop procrastination?