What Happened - How you shift from being super duper excited about your business to being nothing
Listen On: Apple Podcast | Google Podcasts | Spotify |Stitcher | Youtube
If you have started your entrepreneurship journey expecting it to be easy, the only thing you must let go of is the expectation itself. Keep going. Enjoy the game for a long time.
Entrepreneurship is about staying at the forefront and navigating through every obstacle & situation.
Most Network Marketers give up on their business because they lose sight of their end goal. No matter where you are in your entrepreneurial journey, if you’re looking to build a successful business, you need to remain focused on the future.
Don’t ever let yourself quit because you have failed to achieve your goals. If some things are not working, you need to figure out the “Why’s”. Giving up on your business is never the solution.
In this episode, I talk about the justifications that most Network Marketers use to give up when they should not. I also share some tips on how to grow a successful business.
Snapshot of the Key Points from the Episode:
- The importance of being encouraged and how you can be encouraged to keep your entrepreneurship journey. Why should you be cautious when somebody says yes too fast, and how do you know they are genuine?
- How does not doing enough work in the onboarding and interviewing process may hinder your business growth?
- How can you pull over your new team member from getting stuck on their business? How can you help them to make money?
- What mistakes do most leaders make in team management? And what are the best practices for building a high-performing team?
- How your team member can get radio silent? The importance of recognition as a leader, and how can it help you improve your business productivity?