Episode Summary –
Getting business from an existing business is much easier than generating new business.
Generating new business is important for a business to grow, but that is only half the battle; keeping your customers delighted and getting repeated business is the other half.
Giving good customer service doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to provide them with discounts always. Good customer service means how you make your customers feel.
Do you make your customers feel important?
Do you make your customers feel valued?
Do you make your customers feel you understand them?
To build a successful Network Marketing company, good customer service is key.
Always remember your customers are your brand ambassadors.
In this episode, I talk about some of the mistakes most Network Marketers make in customer service. I also share some simple tips to give good customer service.
Snapshot of the Key Points from the Episode:
- Why is customer service plays a crucial role in your Network Marketing business?
- How can bad customer service affect your business?
- Is good customer service more important than quality products?
- What creates bad customer service, and how to avoid them?
- How to give good customer service?