Episode Summary –
Some basic fundamentals are required to grow and make your network marketing business successful.
In this episode, we discuss the fundamentals and how to implement them to maximize your profits.
These fundamentals are a must to follow if you are in the business of Direct Selling.
Key Points Discussed:
- What system do you need to follow to achieve success in Direct Selling?
- Three questions that will help you find the right fit for your Network Marketing business.
- What are the fundamentals of Network Marketing Business?
- Find out about the “3 Feet Rule” to Grow your business.
- How to Start a Conversation with a Stranger
- What is the importance of Visioning in the Network Marketing business?
- What role does a corporate/parent company play in growing a Network Marketing business?
- How to maximize your Direct Selling business
Name of the Guest – Garth Warner
About Garth Warner –
Garth Warner is the Senior Vice President of Sales Operations at Rodan + Fields and oversees the company’s Commercial Calendar, Global Programs and Consultant Recognition as well as Consultant Learning and Development. Prior to joining Rodan + Fields, he founded DCG – Paradigm Consulting Services and also spent more than 20 years working in direct selling at Avon in various leadership positions, including, most recently, Vice President, Global Sales Service Model Transformation. Garth has also worked at Citibank as Vice President, Global Cash Management Services. In addition, Garth has served on the Board of Directors of the San Gabriel Valley, California; American Red Cross, Corporate Board of Directors; Boys and Girls Club of Delaware; and others.
Garth holds both a Bachelor of Science degree and MBA in Business from Wilmington University, where he served as an Adjunct in the Business Department.
He has also completed the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School Global Strategic Leadership Program.
Social Link of Garth:
Linkedin Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/garth-e-warner-sr-b1815b17/