Sometimes to get success, you should stop following and creating your own framework.
Direct Selling business is all about people, and to build a successful business, you need to find out different ways of selling, building a team, and setting up your business process.
You need to strategize as per the situation.
In this episode, Melissa shares valuable insights on how she has grown her business in 4 years from a 1000 square feet warehouse to a 25000 square feet warehouse.
““People purchase from people that they know and with whom they have a relationship.”
Key Points Discussed:
- Melissa shares her business success story from 0 to 3000 Consultants in 4 years.
- One thing that you need to incorporate to build a successful Direct Selling business.
- The importance of Trust in Direct Selling business.
- Different between companies who are a member of Direct Selling Association.
- What can ensure success in your Direct Selling business?
- What is a “FRANK’s List”?
- Melissa shares her advice on how to build a successful team.
Name of the Guest – Melissa Shoop
About Melissa Shoop –
Melissa Shoop is the founder and CEO of Java Momma, a direct sales business based in Pennsylvania.
Melissa is a lifelong direct seller. It wasn’t until 2017 she felt the call to serve her selling community turning her years of sales and training into corporate leadership.
Java Momma was created to be a company that is built on transparency, relationships, and trust.
Social Links to Follow Melissa:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/javamommainc
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/javamommainc/
TikTok – https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMRDVb9L/
Melissa’s Offer –
Listeners can get a free sample by filling out this form: https://javamomma.com/sample