Episode Summary –
Online business has been growing for a couple of years, but taking your Network Marketing business online has become a must , due to the pandemic. Now as things open up, learn why Jen Gear is keeping her business online and how she has adapted.
Building relationships has always been the most important factor for doing business in Network Marketing, but how can we build that online? Most of the people have been trying to figure it out.
In this episode, Jen Gear shares some valuable tips on how you can build your business online and grow it
Key Points Discussed:
- How to conduct live shows online in the post-pandemic world?
- One thing you should not be concerned about while doing live shows.
- How can you get the most from your short live shows?
- What kind of posts do you need to create to get better reach?
- How to stay inspired as a Network Marketer?
- How can you build your team online?
- The three best pieces of advice for Network Marketer’s to build their online business.
Name of the Guest – Jen Gear
About the Guest – Jen is a professional network marketer and business coach. She strives to help others achieve their goals.
Social Links of the Guest:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/jenifergear
Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/jengear
Twitter – https://twitter.com/JeniferGear
Email – Jenifergear@yahoo.com