Episode Summary –
Recruitment is the most common challenge for Network Marketer’s
I hear Network Marketer’s saying all the time that “My biggest challenge is recruiting”.
I have been asked this question several times that what is wrong with their recruitment strategy?
This episode is all about recruitment and how you can fix this problem.
“You don’t have to know everything before you get started.”
Key Points Discussed:
- Four reasons why recruiting is a challenge for people.
- How developing a “Rockstar Recruiter” mindset can help you?
- What does a Rockstar Recruiter do that makes them different from others?
- How to decide to get the Rockstar Recruiter mindset?
- Why should you not run after perfection when recruiting
- The two “P’s” are required to become a successful recruiter.
- What mistakes you might be making in recruiting?
- Why are most people not Rockstar Recruiters?
- What mindset change can make you a Rockstar Recruiter?
- What should be your goal as a recruiter?