The “Ribbon Cutting Ceremony”
Listen On: Apple Podcast | Google Podcasts | Spotify |Stitcher | Youtube
Episode Summary –
The Industry has a turnover rate of up to 98%. Much of this turnover comes from new distributors.
In this episode Terri discusses her philosophy on helping her team and herself stay inspired and motivated.
To grow your Network Marketing business and be successful, you need to be accountable for your goals and dreams.
In this episode, Terri talks about the use of a Ribbon Cutting event to help the new distributor get started in their business.
Key Points Discussed:
- What motivates Terri in the Network Marketing business?
- The importance of consistency in Network Marketing business.
- How to manage all your works and maintain a balance in life as a Network Marketer?
- What is the right way to on-board
- Why is Grand Openings/Ribbon Cutting events important in the Network Marketing business?
Name of the Guest – Terri Strange
About Terri –
She is a Wife, Mom, and Grandma. She is from Middleton, Wisconsin.
She has been in business for 15 years. She started her business as a single mom, so she wouldn’t have to pick up a second job. And since then, she has been consistently earning the incentives and growing her business.
Links to Follow Terri –
Facebook Profile – https://www.facebook.com/terri.buschstrangeWebsite – https://www.shop.com