Episode Summary –
As I record the 52nd episode of my podcast, we complete one year.
This has been a wonderful journey, interviewing such incredible guests who have shared so many insightful learnings and connecting with such wonderful people.
In this episode, I share my top 8 learnings from the episodes:
1) There are no secret formulas for Success in Network Marketing. All you need is the Right Mindset, the Right Objective, the Right Process, and Consistency.
2) To become a successful network marketer, you need to shift from a little side business to a full-time business.
3) You need to utilize the power of social media to grow your business without being spammy.
4) 13 skills that you must master to become a successful Network Marketer:
- Goal setting and goal getting
- Building relationships
- Selling [YES including recruiting]
- Customer Service
- Developing others
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Financial management
- Personal development and Masterminding
5) Building Relationships is the key factor in the Network Marketing business.
6) To build a successful team, you need to master recognition, influencing, and leadership skills.
7) It is crucial to position your brand strategically to take your business to the next level.
8) The most important fundamentals of a Successful Network Marketer is following “The Power of 3” – Connecting, Talking, and Following Up with 3 people every day consistently.
My podcasting journey started with a try, and now I love every bit and piece of it.
Hope me and my incredible guest have been able to help you and contribute to your success journey.
My purpose with this podcast is to help every Network Marketer grow by sharing valuable tips and strategies and continue doing that.
Thank you for being such an excellent guest and for all the encouraging reviews.
See you on the side of success.