Episode Summary –
Who is Patsy? Someone may ask, Patsy is my dog’s name.
As a Network Marketer, you may emulate some marketing attributes from your puppy. Puppies or dogs have some common characteristics, just like well-known Network Marketers. These attributes may impact you as an upcoming entrepreneur, or maybe if you are struggling with your Network Marketing business.
In this episode, I talk about some of the common features I have learned from Patsy that can help you as a network marketer.
Snapshot of the Key Points from the Episode:
- Why should you always be excited just like Patsy in your Network marketing career and how effective it can be to your profession?
- Why is being observant important, and what is its impact on Network Marketing?
- The Persistent and Consistent Attitude of Patsy – How you can learn it from your dog.
- The importance of coaching, training, and practice compared to Patsy and how they can be effective to your Network marketing.
Pasty’s intentions and how being intentional is essential in Network Marketing.
- Like Patsy, why should you be social in your Network Marketing profession?
- Just like Patsy, why you should always have some rest and recharge yourself after your network marketing.