Right Mindset, Right Objective, and Right Process The 3 Sure Shot ways of Becoming Successful
Listen On: Apple Podcast | Google Podcasts | Spotify |Stitcher | Youtube
Episode Summary –
Are you someone who has been on-off with the network marketing business and has been thinking about making it your full-time career but not clear how to get success?
There are no secret formulas for success, but if you have the right mindset, objective, a process in place, and you are consistent; achieving success can never be a hurdle.
In this episode, we discuss the importance of having the right objective, mindset, and process. We share strategies on how you can grow as a successful Network Marketer.
Key Points Discussed:
- The three essences required for growing your network marketing business.
- The importance of having an objective and having the right process in place for a network marketing business.
- A “Golden Question” you can use for following-up.
- Why is it important to come out of the “Maybe’s”.
- A mistake to avoid in your network marketing business.
- Three things you need to do during your transition as a Full-Time Network Marketer.
Name of the Guest – Drew Berman
About the Guest –
Drew Berman is a 7-figure Network Marketer. He teaches Network Marketers how to go from hobby income to professional income. His mission is to assist people with their lifestyle triangle, that’s better health, more income, and more time and freedom.
He started his journey as a hot dog vendor to real estate, and now he is the Director of The Maverick Networker Division at The Maverick Millionaire. In his best-selling book You Online You Offline – How to make a fortune in Network Marketing, he talks about the snowstorms and how he became a 7-figure Network Marketer by developing the right mindset.
Social Links of the Guest –
Facebook Profile – https://www.facebook.com/iamdrewberman
Linkedin Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/drewberman/
Instagram Profile – https://www.instagram.com/drewberman/
Website – https://www.drewberman.com
Book a Call with Drew Berman – www.callwithdrew.com