Reframe the Definition of Success on Your Terms with Kristine Widtfeldt
Listen On: Apple Podcast | Google Podcasts | Spotify |Stitcher | Youtube
Episode Summary –
Don’t let others decide your success.
To be a successful Direct Seller, you need to be passionate about your business and committed to the success that you want.
In this episode, we share strategies on how by understanding the “WHY” of you and your team, can help you grow & build a successful Network Marketing business.
“If you don’t ask the right questions, you will not know why they need it.”
Key Points Discussed:
- What should be the No. 1 priority for every Network Marketer?
- What are the traits you need to look for when you are building your team?
- Why you should not focus on motivating your team?
- The importance of knowing the “WHY” of others in your business.
- How to have the right integrity in your Network Marketing business?
- What is your MOTHERHOOD in your business, and why you should never outsource it?
- Kristine’s three pieces of advice on how to become a successful Network Marketer?
About Kristine Widtfeldt –
Kristine is the CEO of Chalk Couture, a category-creating company in high-end DIY home decor. Kristine has been part of the team since the company’s launch in July 2017 and has helped it grow to over $40M USD in annual revenues with a creative community of tens of thousands of Independent Designers across the US and Canada.
Her passion is product strategy, marketing, and field development. She believes spending time learning from and lifting the field is the most meaningful part of the role.
Her 30-year career has included executive roles in multiple direct sales organizations, as well as time as a television broadcaster, president of a publishing firm, account director of an ad agency, and film critic, to name a few favorites.
She’s happiest with running shoes on and will never turn down a Diet Coke.
Website – https://www.chalkcouture.com
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/chalkcouture
Instagram Profile – https://www.instagram.com/chalk_couture/