Episode Summary –
Recognizing has always been a cornerstone for the Network Marketing Industry By recognizing your team members and clients often, you can create a long-lasting business relationship.
We all crave recognition, whether we know it or not. A little bit recognition can go along way to inspiring others to achieve even more than they thought possible.
Recognition is King, recognition is Queen, and when you invest your time and effort into it, it will pay off major dividends for you.
In this episode, I discuss the need to recognize your team members & clients often and the different ways and types of recognition.
Anyone can do network marketing, but not all can succeed; you need the right skills.
Personal development is important for any industry, but it becomes more critical in the network marketing industry.
Key Points Discussed:
- Why is recognition important to grow your Network Marketing business?
- What mistakes do you need to avoid that most people are making?
- Two different types of recognition that people like, which vary with their personality.
- Different types of recognition you can do with your team members.
- The best ways of recognizing.
- When is the right time to recognize?