Episode Summary –
Parenthood is the highest form of leadership.
Leadership is an essential skill for Network Marketers, as you need to lead and guide your team towards success.
No one is a born leader; it is a skill that we develop with time, and parenthood can help you develop yourself as a successful leader.
In the episode, my guest is a proud mother and a leader who shares her story and strategies to become a successful leader and build great leaders from your team members.
Key Points Discussed:
- What can you learn about leadership from parenthood?
- Why is it important to be a People Person to create a successful business?
- How to handle difficult situations in your business?
- How can your mindset set you apart in business?
- How to build leaders from your team members?
- What makes a bad leader?
- Three essential skills that can help you become a successful leader.
Name of the Guest – Holly Brewer
About the Guest –
Holly is an experienced leader, speaker, trainer, coach, and diversified business owner with proven leadership and sales experience in the consumer goods industry in the social selling and e-commerce space and entrepreneurial experience in the self-storage industry.
Skilled in Sales, Team Building, Recruiting, Marketing, Leadership, Training, Coaching, Entrepreneurialism & Public Speaking.
Social Links of Holly Brewer:
Facebook Profile – https://www.facebook.com/htbrewer