Episode Summary –
Every successful leader in direct sales follows some key principles that make them more successful than others.
Primarily, we all focus on the soft skills but to reach the top; you need to master the hard skills as well. To be successful as a Direct Sales Leader, you need to be excellent in analyzing the matrix.
In this episode, we discuss and share the principles that every leader needs to master to build a successful direct selling business.
“It’s not about how many team members you have; what is most important is how many of them are active and engaged. And it all starts with launching them properly.”
Key Points Discussed:
- 7:33 – What are the three most essential things required to be successful in the Direct Selling business?
- 12:38 – What mistakes do you need to avoid while adding a new team member?
- 14:50 – What do you need to do to make your team members successful?
- 15:20 – What are the two most important things required to build a successful onboarding process?
- 19:37 – What are the theories you need to follow to be on the top of the industry?
- 26:28 – One thing that is the foundation of a successful KPI
- 30:51 – How to engage your less engaged team members?
- 34:54 – What challenges do leaders face while building their Direct Selling business?
- 36:01 – The list of books recommended by Buck McMurray that every Direct Selling Leader needs to read
- 38:40 – Buck McMurray shares the details of his upcoming book
- 42:09 – Buck McMurray one piece of advice for building a successful Direct Selling Business
Name of the Guest – Buck McMurray
About Buck McMurray –
Having 20+ years of experience in the Direct Selling industry. He is a sales and marketing professional specializing in strategy, pricing, consumption chain, regression, conjoint analyses, account management, and public speaking/training.
His emphasis has been on direct sales channels; and he is , experienced in traditional wholesale/retail working with big-box accounts. Marketing experience includes : customer needs-based development, core demographic analysis, and strategic pricing.
Social Links of Buck McMurray:
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/Bdubmac
LinkedIn Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/buckmcmurray/
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org