Episode Summary –
You can have the best product or company you are working with, but if you don’t have the right people on your team, you cannot get success in Network Marketing Industry.
In this episode, we share and discuss some of the “old school” fundamentals that still work the best for building relationships and recruiting the right person in your team.
“Don’t get attached to a product because that’s evolving; get attached to the culture.”
Key Points Discussed:
- What has always motivated Karen for 32 years in the Network Marketing Business?
- 3 common things that you should look for in a company that makes the company a success.
- Why it’s important to know your company’s compensation structure as a Direct Seller
- Why it’s essential to take the initiative and implement rather than waiting for the company
- What are the most significant challenges distributors face?
- What mistake do you need to avoid while recruiting?
- What is Karen’s favorite “old school” process?
- How to get somebody on a Three-Way Call
- Karen’s best advice for Direct Sellers
Name of the Guest – Karen Keeney
About Karen –
Karen is a direct selling expert with 32 years in the business with various companies, working in the field. Knows first- hand how to grow businesses, whether 1-1 or party sales.
Social Links to follow Karen:
Linkedin Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/karenlkeeney/