Episode Summary –
Since the pandemic, everything has changed; we are doing all our calls and meetings online, conducting virtual parties, conducting online live events, etc.
Having the proper setup and looking perfect is very important for getting people’s attention.
In this episode, my guest Megan Louderback shares some valuable tips on the do’s’ and don’ts for having the right setup, and lighting as well as how you will want to adjust your look and makeup for virtual meetings.
- The do’s and don’t you should follow when you are live on zoom.
- Tips of having the right camera lighting for zoom calls.
- How your makeup needs to be different for zoom calls than face-to-face meetings.
- A skincare practice that everyone should follow for having healthy-looking skin.
- The importance of the right colors on zoom calls.
- Why do you need to have your own signature style for zoom calls?
- How to prepare yourself when you have a live zoom call?
- What should your background look like?
Name of the Guest – Megan Louderback
About the Guest –
She is a mother; a wife lives in Memphis. During the day, she sells copiers to businesses. Her passion is helping others feel good about themselves. She has a “side hustle” of selling skincare and makeup through LimeLife by Alcone. She also has a travel massage therapy business.
Social Links of the Guest –
Linkedin Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/megan-louderback-20964919/
Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/835264126566876
She offers free skincare and makeup consultations via video conference or in-person (if local). Her in-person folks receive a free mini makeover included as part of the consultation.