How to Position Your Brand from being the “Best Kept Secret” to a brand that is "Difficult to Ignore" with Nick Cavuoto
Listen On: Apple Podcast | Google Podcasts | Spotify |Stitcher | Youtube
Nick Cavuoto is a brand strategist and executive business consultant for today’s most influential brands. In addition to his accomplishments as a business consultant with Fortune 500 Companies like Verizon, Microsoft, and Paychex – Nick serves as an inspirational figure, activating the next generation of global leaders.
Episode Summary –
You cannot build a 7-figure business by keeping your brand a secret. You need the right brand positioning, and you need to share the right message with your audience.
Building a 7-Figure business is a dream for every Network Marketer, but your actions will differentiate you from others.
Branding is crucial for your business as it creates the impression of how people perceive your brand, and it builds trust and relationships with your target audience that converts them to customers.
In this episode, Nick Cavuoto shares some golden nuggets on positioning your brand and becoming an influencer.
Nick shares the strategies for developing branding psychology to build a 7-figure business.
“People will either connect with you on a common win or a common wound.”
Snapshot of the Key Points from the Episode:
- Nick shares his success story from being lost about his career during his college days to becoming a successful entrepreneur.
- The 7 P’s of Branding – Nick shares his formula of growing followers.
- Nick talks about product management and the importance of product validation.
- Nick’s advice on separating yourself from others as a Network Marketer.
- Nick talks about the “mentor mind” and why it is important.
- Nick talks about what “caring” means in business and why it is essential for growing your business.
How to Connect with Nick Cavuoto:
Nick’s Offer – https://docs.google.com/document/d/1j34TLx46aHVnMqzHBdDoWfIsRdzqgJDAYJcWyuQcbd0/edit