Episode Summary –
To build a successful team, you need to be an influential leader. You need to influence and motivate your team to do better and achieve success.
In this episode, we discuss about influential leadership and the strategies for building a successful team and successful direct selling business.
“To get results from social media, JUST BE YOU. People want to hear from you.”
Key Points Discussed –
- 3:14 – How Katie shifted from a hobby to a full-time business in Direct Selling.
- 5:32 – How does Katie uses Social Media to grow her Direct Selling Business.
- 8:09 – Katie shares her journey on how she got on stage and what you need to be good at to get on stage
- 11:14 – Katie shares that one thing that has brought success for her.
- 15:08 – How Katie inspires others to take action.
- 16:46 – What makes Katie different from her competition that made her successful?
- 19:04 – How to develop relationships with others online.
- 21:08 – How Katie influences others to start building a team by themselves.
- 27:11 – Which book Katie recommends.
- 27:55 – Katie shares the strategies that are required to build a successful business.
Name of the Guest – Katie Leigh
About Katie Leigh –
Katie Leigh started her career in the Direct Selling industry in 2017. Within a short span of 4 years, Katie has grown a successful team and direct selling business. With her expertise in motivational and influential skills, she got an opportunity to get on stage.
Katie Leigh, #katieleighfromct born and raised in Connecticut. She is a proud mom, teacher and she is currently working as an Executive with Farmasi.
Social Media Link to Follow Katie – https://linktr.ee/katieleighfromct
Katie’s Offer – Free skincare consultation and free 20 min coaching call to help in growing your business