Episode Summary –
In this episode, my guest Lisa Wilber shares her journey of earning $20,000 a year to earning over 7 million dollars in the last decade and building a team of 8,000 people.
Key Points Discussed:
- Why is it important for network marketer’s to be consistent and be associated with the same company to build a successful business?
- Why it is essential to adapt and adjust to the changing time to grow in the long-run.
- How to build and maintain an engaging relationship with your team and customers.
- The importance of having a personalized reward and recognition process.
- How recognition & appreciation can help you grow your network marketing business.
- What is one of the most important things to do every day to grow your network marketing business?
Name of the Guest – Lisa Wilber
About the Guest –
Lisa Wilber joined the direct sales industry at the age of 18 when she joined Avon on Guam as a Navy wife.
She earned her first “President’s Club” designation as a top personal sales seller while on Guam, but never considered it a full-time career option. She continued to sell Avon as a side business during her moves to Mississippi, South Carolina, and New Hampshire, never considering that it could be a full-time income.
The “break” came when she was laid off from her secretarial job in the late 1980’s and couldn’t find another job because of a national recession. When it became “make it or break it,” – Lisa decided it was time to make it. She earned her first all-expenses-paid trip for personal sales and was able to replace her income selling.
Lisa joined Avon’s team building program called “Leadership” in January 1993. She has consistently been in the top 10 money earners in Avon’s leadership program for over two decades, with cumulative earnings close to 7 million dollars. She currently has team members in every U.S. state, and her organization, with 10 generations deep, totals over 8,000 Representatives.
Social Links of the Guest –
Facebook Profile – https://www.facebook.com/lisa.wilber/
Facebook Group – https://www.facebook.com/groups/MondayMorningMadness
Youtube Channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk9w-fdf6gRt8PqUkBoI9tg