Do's and Don'ts on How to Connect with the Right Person for your Network Marketing Business
Listen On: Apple Podcast | Google Podcasts | Spotify |Stitcher | Youtube
Episode Summary –
Connecting and building a relationship is the key to a successful Network Marketing business.
Not every person you meet can be the right fit for your business. Once you connect with the right person whose thoughts match how you think it will bring success for your business, you will also build a long-term business association.
In this episode, we discuss how you can connect with the right person for your Network Marketing business and the mistakes you need to avoid.
Key Points Discussed:
- Why is it important to connect with the right person in your Network Marketing business.
- Some of the biggest mistakes to avoid to grow your network.
- How to use social media to grow your network.
- The importance of story-telling and what is the right way to share a story on social media.
- The kind of people who can be a wrong fit for your network marketing business, whom you need to avoid.
Name of the Guest – Kevin Willett
About the Guest –
Kevin Willett is a Professional Networker helping businesses get more clients through business networking events and personal introductions.
He is the Founder of Friends of Kevin, a Business Development Company. They promote their clients through a combination of social media promotion to their followers and personal introductions to potential clients and referral partners.
Social Media of the Guest –
Linkedin Profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinwillett/
Facebook Profile – https://www.facebook.com/Friendsofkevinw
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/friendsofkevin/
Website – https://friendsofkevin.com