The onboarding process plays a vital role in the journey of the Network Marketer, and it kind of sets the tone.
Around 50% of Network Marketers live within the first year, and almost 90% leave within five years.
And wrong onboarding is a major reason people leave the industry.
Onboarding is a step-by-step process, and a common mistake most Network Marketers make is skipping all the steps and overloading the new joiners with all the informations at once.
In this episode, I discuss how to not go overboard with your onboarding process.
Snapshot of the Key Points from the Episode:
- What is the biggest gap in Network Marketing that results in high attrition?
- How to implement the training -wheel?
- How to schedule a series of conversations with the new joiners?
- The do’s and don’ts of onboarding.
- The right follow-up process.