Building a Toolbox of Connections to Grow Your Network Marketing Business with Michael Whitehouse
Listen On: Apple Podcast | Google Podcasts | Spotify |Stitcher | Youtube
An essential part of your network marketing business is growing your connections, which is a challenge for most Network Marketers nowadays.
Growing your network is not just about selling your products; it is all about how much value you are giving.
In today’s episode, Michael Whitehouse, who is all about networking, shares some valuable insights on how to build a valuable connection to grow your networking marketing business to the next level.
Key Points Discussed:
- Michael talks about his “The Guy Who Knows A Guy” concept.
- Michael shares his journey how he took advantage of the “online meeting” and grown his business & network.
- What is the key to growing your network that can be a game-changer for your business?
- How to find out “what your connections need” so that you can add value for them?
- Michael talks about “The Friendly Follow-Up” concept – What is it, and how can it help your business?
- What is the right way to utilize network marketing events?
- The art of bridging the gap of meeting on a network marketing event to having a conversation about business.
- Michael shares his process of how to have a business conversation with the right strategy.
Why is it advised to take business discussions offline rather than on network marketing events?
- Michael talks about his upcoming podcast show and his inner circle program
Name of the Guest – Michael Whitehouse
About Michael Whitehouse
Michael Whitehouse is a coach, author, motivational speaker, podcaster, and networker.
With over 18 years of experience running businesses and working with a diverse range of people, Michael works with people to gain a clearer vision of their ideal future, develop gratitude to appreciate the life they already have, and build their toolbox of connections and skills to drive towards their vision.
Michael offers a daily motivational message in his Morning Motivation podcast, and he is the founder and chairman of Conference21, a unique virtual conference focusing on authentic connections and powerful learning.
Social Links to Follow Michael:
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/theguywhoknowsaguy/
Twitter Profile – https://twitter.com/michaelthehouse
LinkedIn Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/mwhitehouse/
Website – https://www.guywhoknowsaguy.com/
Michael’s Offer – A free 30-minute coaching session, you can book it from here https://calendly.com/mwhitehouse/free