Customers will always ask you about what products you use and what products you like. So, it’s important to experience your company’s product and create your personal testimonial to share with your customers.
Your customers are not looking for a product. They are looking for results. It doesn’t matter what your product is. You must be able to talk about the results if you want them to buy from you.
By being a product of the product, you are going to learn so much about your company’s products and be able to speak from the heart about what is working and educate your customers more.
In today’s episode, I will share insights on how you can be your own best customer as a network marketer or a direct seller, especially when starting out with a new company. Being able to share your story of what has worked for you and your product routine is a game changer.
In this episode, you will learn the following:
- Consultative sales approach; How and why you ought to be your own best customer.
- The mistake that sellers make trying to be their best customer when starting out with a new company and how to do it right.
- You don’t need to experience all the products in your company. Learn how to build up and gather additional testimonials.
- The techniques of replacing products from other companies for yourself, your family, and brand-new ambassadors.
- Give your own products as gifts during the holidays and take advantage of the wholesale prices.
- Be a product of the products to get greater results, better sleep, and more testimonials.