Episode Summary –
Investing is equally important as much as your earnings. When investing is done wisely, it can help you reach your goals faster.
Investing can help you create your extra source of income, but only if you make the right decisions.
In this episode, my guest Andrew Stotz shares six mistakes that everybody makes in investing and how you can avoid them and get better returns from your investments.
As a Network Marketer, you want to have your efforts to continue to work for you. Just like your residual income, Investing is a huge part of your wealth-building strategy.
Key Points Discussed:
- What are the six mistakes people make in finance?
- Why is it important to research before making any investment decision?
- How to prepare yourself for all the investment risks.
- How your emotions affect your financial decisions, and how to handle emotional challenges?
- How to build trust?
- Why investing in Start-Ups is not a good idea.
- Difference between investing in Start-Ups and Stock Market.
- What do you need to do if you are new in investments?
- Why should you close your books every month?
- How can you invest and build wealth when your budget is limited?
Name of the Guest – Andrew Stotz
About the Guest –
Andrew is the CEO of A. Stotz Investment Research, which helps clients create, grow, measure, and protect the value, and the co-founder of CoffeeWORKS – Thailand’s leading B2B specialty coffee roaster.
He served two terms as President of CFA Society Thailand and during his investment banking career and was voted the #1 financial analyst in Thailand.
Andrew is also the Worst Podcast host of My Worst Investment Ever podcast, the #1 risk-management podcast that helps future generations reduce their investment risks by learning through the stories of others.
In addition to his three decades in the financial industry and teaching finance, Andrew has written four books and six online courses. Among them, ValuationMasterClass.com – the world’s #1 practical valuation online course.
Social Links of Andrew:
Podcast – https://myworstinvestmentever.com/
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewstotz/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/andrewstotzpage
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/andstotz/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/Andrew_Stotz