Episode Summary –
Managing turnover has always been a concern in the Network Marketing Business. Prospecting and recruiting is the most challenging job in this industry.
Did you know almost 95%-98% of people who join the network marketing industry leaves within a year?
In today’s episode, I am going to discuss how you can reduce your turnover. With the help of my 4 step method and doing the right thing at the right time with the right person, you can reduce the turnover by up to 50%.
Key Points Discussed :
- What are some of the advantages of Network Marketing Business?
- What is that one thing which no one talks about?
- Why is there such a revolving door for years and years in the Network Marketing industry?
- The 4 Step Method to have your people stay longer in your Network Marketing business.
- What is the right way to do onboarding?
- What types of recognition should you do in your business?
- What information do you need to have to coach & mentor your team members?
- What is the most important thing you should do to become a successful Network Marketer?